The AG-401 is the smallest battery in the Antigravity Batteries line-up, and the most compact Lithium motorsport battery available. Ideal for performance applications where you need extreme weight loss, space saving, and extreme power. 120 Cranking Amps, 6 Amp Hours (Pb Eq). Retail is $119.99.
The AG-401 battery, at a miniscule 4.25″ Length x 1.25″ Depth and 3.75″ Height (to the top of the terminals), offers extreme power in the most compact size in Lithium Motorsport batteries. The AG-401 is best used for Performance applications where extreme weight loss and ultra compact size are desired. Can start inline 4-Cylinder motors up to 600cc for race use, or up to 250cc for everyday street use in scooters. This battery is also a favorite of custom builders who want the smallest battery to tuck out of the way.
- Adhesive-Backed Foam Included for EASY INSTALLATION.
- Most Compact of Lithium Motorsports Batteries available.
- Ultra-Lightweight and High-Power Lithium-Ion Motorsport Battery.
- Can hold a charge up to a year provided there are no “Parasitic Drains” (accessories that draw power when bike is off (i.e. alarms, ECUs, iPods, GPS, heated grips, etc).
- Built in the USA to high quality standards.
- Large all-brass terminal design.
- Waterproof (Not intended for jetski use).
- 3-Year Warranty
- Capable of every day use in bikes up to 250cc.
- Race use for Enduro and MX electric start bikes up to 450cc. (If you have a 250cc 2-stroke you will need to use the Antigravity Battery AG-801)
- Race and Track Day use in inline 4 cylinder 600cc sport bikes (Honda CBR600 rider should use the Antigravity Battery: AG-801).
- Custom builds like cafe racers or small bore customs up to 350cc. (Please note if you use older classic bikes from mid 1980s and earlier you should update the charging systems to a modern voltage regulator; damaged voltage regulator can overcharge the battery and damage it.)