This is one 15 tooth front steel sprocket by JT that fits 630 series chains.
This series of sprocket will fit on the models listed below. Please check your own application to determine the correct number of teeth.
|1977 - 1980||Kawasaki||KZ1000|
|1977 - 1978||Kawasaki||KZ1000A|
|1979 - 1980||Kawasaki||KZ1000A MKII|
|1977 - 1980||Kawasaki||KZ1000B Ltd|
|1978 - 1981||Kawasaki||KZ1000C Police|
|1976 - 1977||Kawasaki||KZ900A|
|1973 - 1975||Kawasaki||Z1 900|
- Computer-designed to achieve ultimate strength at minimum weight
- Every sprocket meets or exceeds the highest possible quality standards set for the motorcycle industry
- Sprockets are heat-treated and bead-blasted to reduce material surface tension
- Front sprockets made with C45 steel and SCM415 chromoly steel alloy; rear sprockets made with top-quality-grade C45 high-carbon steel
- JT combines leading-edge technology with top materials to produce the ultimate quality sprocket range with unbeatable value
Note: The image shown is a generic front sprocket by JT. The actual product may vary slightly.