This is one 14 tooth front steel sprocket by JT that fits 530 series chains.
This series of sprocket will fit on the models listed below. Please check your own application to determine the correct number of teeth.
|1982 - 1983||Honda||XL250R|
|1982 - 1984||Honda||XL500R|
|1979 - 1981||Honda||XL500S|
|1983 - 1987||Honda||XL600R|
|1982 - 1983||Honda||XR250R|
|1979 - 1980||Honda||XR500|
|1981 - 1984||Honda||XR500R|
|1985 - 1990||Honda||XR600R|
- Computer-designed to achieve ultimate strength at minimum weight
- JT combines leading-edge technology with top materials to produce the ultimate quality sprocket range with unbeatable value
- Every sprocket meets or exceeds the highest possible quality standards set for the motorcycle industry
- Sprockets are heat-treated and bead-blasted to reduce material surface tension
- Front sprockets made with C45 steel and SCM415 chromoly steel alloy; rear sprockets made with top-quality-grade C45 high-carbon steel
Image Note: The image shown with this product is a generic depiction of JT sprockets available. The actual sprocket may vary. We do our best to include a photo of the exact product whenever possible. However, due to the large number of sprockets available, an exact photo is not available from the distributor for each one.